We're looking for an entrepreneurial Content Marketer to join ReferralCandy, a fast growing venture-backed SaaS startup based in Singapore.
You will be working on challenging problems in a results-focused work environment for a global product and an emerging brand. With millions of consumers involved in our referral programs, your work will have a significant impact from day one.
Here's how we manage the company: http://anafore.press/management
If you’re entrepreneurial, results-oriented and passion about content, come talk to us!
As our Content Marketing Manager, you'll need to:
* Write articles on a wide range of topics for our blog.
* Provide feedback to other contributors and editing content from other writers.
* Optimize content for search engines and lead generation.
* Contribute to long-form content projects.
* Analytical skills necessary to improve blog strategies/conversion and generate high quality leads.
* Convert visitors to leads and expand overall brand reach through content.
* Passionate about writing and strong understanding of driving awareness and business goals through content.
* Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of business.
* An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.
* Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
* 2-3 years of marketing and content creation experience.
ReferralCandy helps ecommerce stores increase sales by getting shoppers to refer their friends. Our SaaS app accelerates word-of-mouth referrals for online stores around the world.
We're combining our expertise in word-of-mouth marketing with emerging technologies to create a new form of advertising based on trust. Imagine if you were shopping for new headphones and you could easily, instantly and automatically know what your friends would recommend!
Did we also mention that Forbes magazine thinks we’re “exceptionally intelligent”? (They probably meant to say “exceptionally geeky.”) Our work has also gotten shout outs from places like the New York Times, HubSpot, and Adweek.
We enjoy good coffee, poker, whiskey, and constantly finding a better way to do things. On the rare occasion that diplomacy fails, we settle disputes with foam swords.