We're looking for an entrepreneurial Performance Marketer to join ReferralCandy, a fast growing venture-backed SaaS startup based in Singapore.
You will be working on challenging problems in a results-focused work environment for a global product and an emerging brand. With millions of consumers involved in our referral programs, your work will have a significant impact from day one.
Here's how we manage the company: http://anafore.press/management
If you’re entrepreneurial, results-oriented and have a strong desire to compete & win, come talk to us!
As our Performance Marketer, you'll need to:
- Build scalable multi-touch programs and online campaigns in an effort to reach as many prospects as possible.
- Play a key role in planning, executing and managing SEM and Facebook ads.
- Identify new target audiences on Facebook to improve reach and conversions.
- Optimize targeting, segmentation and allocation of budgets across multiple paid channels.
- Generate weekly reports and propose strategies to improve campaign performance.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Passion for Facebook and search engine marketing.
- Ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- Results oriented and ability to effectively multi-task.
- Proficiency working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Facebook Ads, Adroll).
- Knowledge of SQL queries a plus
ReferralCandy helps ecommerce stores increase sales by getting shoppers to refer their friends. Our SaaS app accelerates word-of-mouth referrals for online stores around the world.
We're combining our expertise in word-of-mouth marketing with emerging technologies to create a new form of advertising based on trust. Imagine if you were shopping for new headphones and you could easily, instantly and automatically know what your friends would recommend!
Did we also mention that Forbes magazine thinks we’re “exceptionally intelligent”? (They probably meant to say “exceptionally geeky.”) Our work has also gotten shout outs from places like the New York Times, HubSpot, and Adweek.
We enjoy good coffee, poker, whiskey, and constantly finding a better way to do things. On the rare occasion that diplomacy fails, we settle disputes with foam swords.