We're looking for Product Engineers to join our product team. We have a fast-paced ownership driven startup culture. Since we are based in lively Block 71 we are at the hub of Singapore’s startup scene, with daily events and lots of opportunities to get involved in the startup community.
You will be working on challenging problems in a results-focused work environment for a global product and an emerging brand. With millions of consumers involved in our products, your work will have a significant impact from day one.
Here's how we manage the company: http://anafore.press/management
If you’re an engineer who wants to influence product direction and work closely with Product Designers to maximize the impact to our customers come talk to us!
As our Product Engineer, you'll have the opportunity to:
* Lead and heavily influence major product feature development
* Drive infrastructure and architectural improvements
* Share ownership of product goals with Product designers
* Contribute to growing the engineering culture (PR code reviews, sprint retrospectives, engineering process improvements, tech sharing sessions, speaking at meetups)
* Explore and improve your skills in different layers of the stack (frontend UX, backend core tech, infrastructure scaling, devops automation)
We're specifically looking for someone with:
* A solid ability to architect and lead product feature development
* Knowledge of scaling SaaS architectures
* 3+ years of engineering experience in a product team
* Great communication skills
* Experience with working with a cross functional team across a software development lifecycle, preferably in an agile setting
* Ability to work independently, manage time responsibly, meet agreed on deadlines and be accountable for work
ReferralCandy helps ecommerce stores increase sales by getting shoppers to refer their friends. Our SaaS app accelerates word-of-mouth referrals for online stores around the world.
We're combining our expertise in word-of-mouth marketing with emerging technologies to create a new form of advertising based on trust. Imagine if you were shopping for new headphones and you could easily, instantly and automatically know what your friends would recommend!
Did we also mention that Forbes magazine thinks we’re “exceptionally intelligent”? (They probably meant to say “exceptionally geeky.”) Our work has also gotten shout outs from places like the New York Times, HubSpot, and Adweek.
We enjoy good coffee, poker, whiskey, and constantly finding a better way to do things. On the rare occasion that diplomacy fails, we settle disputes with foam swords.