We’re looking for a Sales & Operations intern at Anafore.
Anafore is the team behind ReferralCandy, the leading referral program software used by thousands of ecommerce stores worldwide. We’re launching our next product and want a smart, driven person to help us spread the word in Singapore!
If you’re entrepreneurial, results-oriented and have a strong desire to compete & win, come talk to us!
As our Sales & Operations Intern, you'll need to:
* Talk to potential customers in Singapore for our Candybar product
* Contact potential customers using a variety of channels and methods
* Get access to decision-makers and persuade them to try our software
* Invent new strategies to reach customers
* Track performance and adjust your approach
We're looking for someone who:
* Hustles and aggressively pursues goals
* Has excellent communication skills
* Can explain tech things to non-tech-savvy people
* Thrives in fast-paced environments
* Is excited to work independently
Why join our team?
* Learn from some of the most talented and passionate startup people in the Singapore start-up world. The founders are CS nerds from Carnegie Mellon and Stanford and team members come from 8 different countries.
* Get experience building something from the ground up; see what it takes to start something on your own
* A results-only work environment; one of our core beliefs is "No BS"
ReferralCandy helps ecommerce stores increase sales by getting shoppers to refer their friends. Our SaaS app accelerates word-of-mouth referrals for online stores around the world.
We're combining our expertise in word-of-mouth marketing with emerging technologies to create a new form of advertising based on trust. Imagine if you were shopping for new headphones and you could easily, instantly and automatically know what your friends would recommend!
Did we also mention that Forbes magazine thinks we’re “exceptionally intelligent”? (They probably meant to say “exceptionally geeky.”) Our work has also gotten shout outs from places like the New York Times, HubSpot, and Adweek.
We enjoy good coffee, poker, whiskey, and constantly finding a better way to do things. On the rare occasion that diplomacy fails, we settle disputes with foam swords.