We are looking for an entrepreneurial, hands-on business leader to join ReferralCandy, a fast growing venture-backed B2B2C SaaS startup based in Singapore.
You will be working on challenging problems in a results-focused work environment for a global product and an emerging brand. Here's more info on how we manage the company: http://anafore.press/management
With millions of consumers involved in our referral programs, your work will have a significant impact from day one. If you’re entrepreneurial, results-oriented and have a strong desire to compete & win, we welcome you to come talk to us!
In the role, you will:
- Be responsible for growing new recurring revenue.
- Define tactics across multiple teams and align them around a growth strategy.
- Drive a strong focus on performance and goal attainment.
- Be a part of the senior core executive team and work closely with the CEO.
- Be biased towards action. You will know the data, and be in the details.
- Set a high bar and build strong collaborative relationships with other team members.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Past P&L responsibility.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Great product intuition and deep experience with marketing, sales and customer success concepts.
- Experience working on SaaS / B2B web applications.
Why work for ReferralCandy
- Our beautiful office is in the heart of Singapore's startup and tech hub.
- A results-only work environment; one of our core beliefs is "No BS".
- You’ll be working with some of the most talented, crazy and passionate people in the Singapore start-up world. The founders are CS nerds from Carnegie Mellon and Stanford and team members come from 8 different countries.
ReferralCandy helps ecommerce stores increase sales by getting shoppers to refer their friends. Our SaaS app accelerates word-of-mouth referrals for online stores around the world.
We're combining our expertise in word-of-mouth marketing with emerging technologies to create a new form of advertising based on trust. Imagine if you were shopping for new headphones and you could easily, instantly and automatically know what your friends would recommend!
Did we also mention that Forbes magazine thinks we’re “exceptionally intelligent”? (They probably meant to say “exceptionally geeky.”) Our work has also gotten shout outs from places like the New York Times, HubSpot, and Adweek.
We enjoy good coffee, poker, whiskey, and constantly finding a better way to do things. On the rare occasion that diplomacy fails, we settle disputes with foam swords.