We're looking for an entrepreneurial Inbound Sales Development Representative to join ReferralCandy, a fast growing venture-backed SaaS startup based in Singapore.
You will be working on challenging problems in a results-focused work environment for a global product and an emerging brand. With millions of consumers involved in our referral programs, your work will have a significant impact from day one.
Here's how we manage the company: http://anafore.press/management
You will work towards individual activity targets as well as be part of a sales team focused to grow ReferralCandy's list of clients. You will be in a phone-based environment; where you will interact via inbound/outbound calls, emails and other medium.
Main responsibility is to qualify inbound leads and set up appointments for Account Executives.
As our Inbound Sales Development Representative, you will:
• Qualify incoming leads from around the world, mainly North America and Europe
• Identify and prioritize hot and warm leads
• Ensure accurate tracking of communication with retailers and activity in our CRM tool [Salesforce]
• Set up demo appointments for the Account Executives
• Meet monthly lead objectives and activity targets
We are looking for someone with:
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong telesales background (preferably in a SaaS environment)
• Deep lead qualification skills
• Past success in a competitive setting
• High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
• Effective time management (able to identify priority tasks and work within deadlines)
ReferralCandy helps ecommerce stores increase sales by getting shoppers to refer their friends. Our SaaS app accelerates word-of-mouth referrals for online stores around the world.
We're combining our expertise in word-of-mouth marketing with emerging technologies to create a new form of advertising based on trust. Imagine if you were shopping for new headphones and you could easily, instantly and automatically know what your friends would recommend!
Did we also mention that Forbes magazine thinks we’re “exceptionally intelligent”? (They probably meant to say “exceptionally geeky.”) Our work has also gotten shout outs from places like the New York Times, HubSpot, and Adweek.
We enjoy good coffee, poker, whiskey, and constantly finding a better way to do things. On the rare occasion that diplomacy fails, we settle disputes with foam swords.