We're looking for an entrepreneurial Marketing Executive to join ReferralCandy, a fast growing venture-backed SaaS startup based in Singapore.
You will be working on challenging problems in a results-focused work environment for a global product and an emerging brand. With millions of consumers involved in our referral programs, your work will have a significant impact from day one.
Here's how we manage the company: http://anafore.press/management
If you’re entrepreneurial, results-oriented and have a strong desire to compete & win, come talk to us!
As our Marketing Executive, you'll need to:
• Research social media platforms for relevant information
• Work with large amounts of data in Excel & CSV formats
• Review data to ensure accuracy of information provided
• Manage time and company resources appropriately
• Oversee a team of freelancers to ensure deadlines are met
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
We're looking for someone who has:
• Enthusiasm for social media (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
• Knowledge of domains, ecommerce and websites is an advantage
• You must be super computer and internet savvy
• Passion for improving your own knowledge and skills is a must
• Previous experience with Marketo is an advantage
• Copywriting skills are a bonus
ReferralCandy helps ecommerce stores increase sales by getting shoppers to refer their friends. Our SaaS app accelerates word-of-mouth referrals for online stores around the world.
We're combining our expertise in word-of-mouth marketing with emerging technologies to create a new form of advertising based on trust. Imagine if you were shopping for new headphones and you could easily, instantly and automatically know what your friends would recommend!
Did we also mention that Forbes magazine thinks we’re “exceptionally intelligent”? (They probably meant to say “exceptionally geeky.”) Our work has also gotten shout outs from places like the New York Times, HubSpot, and Adweek.
We enjoy good coffee, poker, whiskey, and constantly finding a better way to do things. On the rare occasion that diplomacy fails, we settle disputes with foam swords.