We connect human creativity and technology to publish brilliant books.
Authors and publishers come to Reedsy to work with the world's best publishing professionals (the likes of Stephen King's designer, Neil Gaiman's editor or Walter Isaacson's publicist) and produce high-quality books.
As of today, our community counts about 500 professionals, all coming from the best publishing houses, and over 25,000 authors. The company won the Bookseller award of the best publishing startup of 2015.
Reedsy is part of Seedcamp (#1 tech startup accelerator in Europe) and won the Bookseller award of the best publishing startup of 2015. The company is based in London and funded by Europe's top business angels and VC funds.
You want to take over the publishing world? Cool, keep reading!
- You will grow the company by building relationships and partnerships with author organizations and industry influencers. You will design content, products, referral programs, webinars and events for every partnership.
- You will also promote Reedsy for Publishers to publishers and literary agencies.
- You will be speaking at events representing Reedsy.
You will report to the CEO of the company and progressively become a key member of the team. This position will give you a lot of responsibility and room to grow.
- 5+ years experience in a growth (user acquisition) or partnership where you have been directly involved with implementing strategies. This is not an entry-level position.
- Growth hacker mentality.
- Excellent writing skills, able to create compelling content.
- Think with both a creative and analytical lens.
- You will come with a previous experience growing a startup.
- Established network in the publishing industry.
- A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humor
- Fluent in French, Spanish or German
- Based in US or Canada
*How to Apply:
Make sure you've done some research about Reedsy and signed up to try the product at https://reedsy.com. Then, apply via AngelList detailing:
- why you find Reedsy interesting;
- why you'd be a good fit;
- which media/publishing company you admire and why.
Reedsy is where authors and publishers meet the world's best publishing professionals to create high-quality books.