Authors and publishers come to Reedsy to work with the world's best publishing professionals (the likes of Stephen King's designer, Neil Gaiman's editor or Walter Isaacson's publicist) and produce high-quality books.
As of today, our community counts about 1,000 professionals, all coming from the best publishing houses, and over 75,000 authors. Reedsy has won a number of industry awards and is funded by Europe's top business angels and VC funds.
You want to take over the publishing world? Cool, keep reading!
Your role is to write content for Reedsy's blog and newsletters.
More precisely, here is what you will do:
- Content Creation: you will write author and freelancer interviews and industry analyses. You will then promote the published blog posts across multiple channels.
- Cross-promotion with guest blog posts about Reedsy on other platforms.
- Write marketing newsletters and occasionally product newsletters with the product team.
- Contribute to new projects, meetups and events.
- Strong interest in the publishing industry
- Native-level English speaker
- You strive for perfection
- A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humour
- Fluent in French, Spanish or German
- Previous experience at a publishing company
#Want to know why you should join us? Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ey0FX19eVo&app=desktop
#How to Apply
We currently receive over 30 applications every day and we won't spend any time on generic messages. If you'd like to stand out, make sure that
1) you've done some research about Reedsy and signed up to try the product;
2) you include a well-structured and **concise** message with your application explaining why you find Reedsy interesting and why you'd be a good fit. Show off but not too much :).
Reedsy is where authors and publishers meet the world's best publishing professionals to create high-quality books.
We're fully remote! Check out how our co-founder Matt just spent 3 months living and working from the Alps: http://www.businessinsider.com/i-live-and-work-in-my-car-heres-how-2018-5