We connect human creativity and technology to publish brilliant books.
Authors and publishers come to Reedsy to work with the world's best publishing professionals (the likes of Stephen King's designer, Neil Gaiman's editor or Walter Isaacson's publicist) and produce high-quality books.
As of today, our community counts about 500 professionals, all coming from the best publishing houses, and over 25,000 authors. The company won the Bookseller award of the best publishing startup of 2015.
Reedsy is part of Seedcamp (#1 tech startup accelerator in Europe) and won the Bookseller award of the best publishing startup of 2015. The company is based in London and funded by Europe's top business angels and VC funds.
You want to take over the publishing world? Cool, keep reading!
Your role is to build relationships with creative publishing professionals (editors, designers, marketers, publicists, ghostwriters, translators, etc.) and help them adopt Reedsy.
- reach out to top creative professionals and present Reedsy to them;
- contribute to curating our marketplace: Reedsy accepts 1-3% of all applications submitted by professionals in order to offer a high-quality service;
- optimize the balance between supply and demand by crunching data and following KPIs;
- follow requests for publishing services sent by our clients to our professionals;
- build customer funnels (design emails and in-app messages) to reactivate users and introduce Reedsy's features to them;
- more generally, offer support to Reedsy users.
- Analytical mind
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Great understanding of on-boarding and conversion rate optimization (CRO) techniques
- Customer support experience
- Strong writing skills
- Native-level English speaker
- Previous experience working for a marketplace and/or in a creative industry
- A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humour
- Fluent in French, Spanish or German
*How to Apply:
Make sure you've done some research about Reedsy and signed up to try the product at https://reedsy.com. Then, apply via AngelList detailing:
- why you find Reedsy interesting;
- why you'd be a good fit;
- which media/publishing company you admire and why.
Reedsy is where authors and publishers meet the world's best publishing professionals to create high-quality books.