We’re here to help authors find world-class professionals to create amazing books. Our curated marketplace gathers some of the best freelancers in the industry — the likes of Stephen King's designer, Neil Gaiman's editor or Walter Isaacson's publicist.
We’ve grown to a community of 150,000 authors and over 1,000 freelancers in just a few short years, while picking up a number of industry awards along the way. Want to help us? Cool, keep reading!
Your role is to offer support to authors, build relationships with creative publishing professionals (editors, designers, marketers, publicists, ghostwriters, translators, etc.), and optimize conversion.
- Offer customer support;
- Review projects submitted on the platform;
- Reach out to top creative professionals and present Reedsy to them;
- Contribute to curating our marketplace: Reedsy accepts 1-3% of all applications submitted by professionals in order to offer a high-quality service;
- Optimize the balance between supply and demand by crunching data and following KPIs;
- Follow requests for publishing services sent by our clients to our professionals;
- Build customer funnels (design emails and in-app messages) to reactivate users and introduce Reedsy's features to them.
- Analytical mind
- Customer support experience
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Great understanding of on-boarding and conversion rate optimization (CRO) techniques
- Strong writing skills
- Native-level English speaker
- Previous experience working for a marketplace and/or in a creative industry
- A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humour
- Fluent in French, Spanish or German
#How to Apply
We currently receive over 30 applications every day and we won't spend any time on generic messages. If you'd like to stand out, make sure that
1) you've done some research about Reedsy and signed up to try the product;
2) you include a well-structured and **concise** message with your application explaining why you find Reedsy interesting and why you'd be a good fit. Show off but not too much :).
We're a community of 150,000 authors and freelance publishing professionals. We help authors find top editors, designers and marketers to turn ideas into beautiful books: https://reedsy.com
PS — We're fully remote! Check out how our co-founder Matt just spent 3 months living and working from the Alps: http://www.businessinsider.com/i-live-and-work-in-my-car-heres-how-2018-5