We are a fast-growing startup, recognized as one of the most exciting companies in the publishing space. We're a remote team of 16 and speak 10 languages. Come build the future of this industry with us.
Authors and publishers come to Reedsy to work with the world's best publishing professionals (the likes of Stephen King's designer, Neil Gaiman's editor or Walter Isaacson's publicist) and produce high-quality books.
As of today, our community counts about 1,000 professionals, all coming from the best publishing houses, and over 75,000 authors. Reedsy has won a number of industry awards and is funded by Europe's top business angels and VC funds.
You want to take over the publishing world? Cool, keep reading!
Your role is to build relationships with creative publishing professionals (editors, designers, marketers, publicists, ghostwriters, translators, etc.) and help them adopt Reedsy.
- reach out to top creative professionals and present Reedsy to them;
- contribute to curating our marketplace: Reedsy accepts 1-3% of all applications submitted by professionals in order to offer a high-quality service;
- optimize the balance between supply and demand by crunching data and following KPIs;
- follow requests for publishing services sent by our clients to our professionals;
- build customer funnels (design emails and in-app messages) to reactivate users and introduce Reedsy's features to them;
- more generally, offer support to Reedsy users.
- Analytical mind
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Great understanding of on-boarding and conversion rate optimization (CRO) techniques
- Customer support experience
- Strong writing skills
- Native-level English speaker
- Previous experience working for a marketplace and/or in a creative industry
- A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humour
- Fluent in French, Spanish or German
#How to Apply
We currently receive over 30 applications every day and we won't spend any time on generic messages. If you'd like to stand out, make sure that
1) you've done some research about Reedsy and signed up to try the product;
2) you include a well-structured and **concise** message with your application explaining why you find Reedsy interesting and why you'd be a good fit. Show off but not too much :).
Reedsy is where authors and publishers meet the world's best publishing professionals to create high-quality books.
We're fully remote! Check out how our co-founder Matt just spent 3 months living and working from the Alps: http://www.businessinsider.com/i-live-and-work-in-my-car-heres-how-2018-5