Recharge enables anyone to book a luxury hotel room instantly and pay by the minute. We are changing the way people move and live in cities: urbanites no longer have to commute back home to enjoy the amenities and comforts of home, including access to a bed, bath, and a private office. For hotels, Recharge is the easiest way to monetize under-utilized room assets during the day to create previously unheard of levels of yield. We are currently operational in San Francisco and New York.
As the Hotel Account Services Associate, your main objective is to support our partner hotels to successfully operate Recharge in their hotels
Main responsibilities include, but are not exclusives to:
• Onboard new hotel partners, ensuring that each team has the right tools, information, training manuals, and account setup in order to start operating Recharge quickly
• Answer hotel partner questions on how to use the Recharge platform, troubleshoot operational issues that could come up with hotel partner, and coordinate with Customer Service to resolve any issues that may arise between our hotels and customers
• Manage the process of billing and payment for Recharge’s hotel partners. Ensure accuracy and timeliness
• Work with the hotel account managers to train each hotel team member (front desk, housekeeping, director of revenue management, GM, etc); track training of new hotel staff
• Build community with and among hotel partners through collaboration with hotel account managers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Have a bachelor’s degree and ~2-3 years of professional experience
• Are a self-starter and enjoy working independently - your friends and colleagues know you as the person who gets things done
• Are detail-oriented, diligent, and know how to prioritize multiple ongoing projects
• Get enjoyment out of helping others and making their jobs easier
• Can communicate clearly, concisely, and with compassion, both in writing and in person
• Are a team player - no task is too small if it means supporting a larger mission, and the idea of coordinating with a lot of people to get things done sounds fun, not daunting
• Enjoys a casual and fast-paced work environment and are comfortable with change
• Executive experience of launching a category leader
• Medical/dental/vision insurance
• Flexible work from home policy
• Wellness program
Recharge is a mobile application, available for iPhone and Android, that enables people to book flexible-length stays at 4 and 5-Star luxury hotels while only paying for the time they need.
Recharge is currently available in San Francisco and New York.