Recharge is a mobile application that enables people to book luxury hotel space by the minute. We change the way people move in cities: they no longer have to commute back home to enjoy and use the amenities and comforts of home. Imagine carrying a luxury bed, bath, and shower in your pocket, usable for as long or short as you like. We are currently available in San Francisco and New York.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Take the world of Recharge and translate it to every hotel
- Be a detail oriented, charming, futuristic hotelier
- Be the face of Recharge and a relentless liaison that can speak to individual GMs as well as large crowds of hotel representatives. Speak their language and connect two different worlds with a unified vision
- Work with the leading hotels in highly regulated markets - convince all hotels to adhere to a set price tier, continually grow existing inventory and learn to view Recharge as the optimal source of revenue
- Work in lockstep with the Director or Operations to ensure all our accounts are profitable
- Work just as closely with the Head of Design and Brand to ensure that we have hotels where we control the front desk. Leverage room signage/technology and own the Recharge experience
- Be the key representative to land and expand our hotel roadmap across existing and new markets
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The ideal Director of Account Management has:
- Deep familiarity with hotel operations: back office (cleaners and unions) and front office (revenue management and front desk)
- Intimate understanding of the hotel tech stack and how we can embed Recharge into the system. Can advise on booking systems and integration challenges
- Has multiple years of experience at a brand, REIT or management company
- Holds self-starter / entrepreneurial DNA
- 8+ years of experience within the hotel industry through relevant roles
- Completed a bachelor degree at a top university
- Executive experience of launching a category leader
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Flexible work from home policy
- Wellness program
Recharge is a mobile application, available for iPhone and Android, that enables people to book flexible-length stays at 4 and 5-Star luxury hotels while only paying for the time they need.
Recharge is currently available in San Francisco and New York.