Recharge is a mobile application that enables people to book luxury hotel space by the minute. We change the way people move in cities: they no longer have to commute back home to enjoy and use the amenities and comforts of home. Imagine carrying a luxury bed, bath, and shower in your pocket, usable for as long or short as you like. We are currently available in San Francisco and New York.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Run new and existing customer campaigns
- Create partnership strategies while building and managing relationships (e.g. JetBlue)
- Align with the product team on new product launches for clearer communication
- Collaborate with relevant teams on the external communications of company strategy -
how Recharge looks to the broader world, including consumers, investors, talent, etc.
- Support recruiting manager on all marketing to talent marketplaces
- Collaborate on all investor communications
- Interact with celebrities and woo influencers
- Contribute as an individual while also coaching and growing the team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal Director of Marketing has:
- 2+ years of experience as the Director of Marketing at a notable tech or consumer brand company - ideally a two-sided marketplace or new consumer brand that achieved scale - with demonstrated success in role.
- Mastery of leveraging organic campaigns for user education and creating new consumer behavior
- Mastery of email marketing - has run a team that successfully executed on email marketing campaigns
- Mastery of social media and digital marketing
- Experience working with analytics teams, data scientists, and PMs
- Deep understanding of modern luxury and what Recharge is: you understand how luxury is changing, what modern luxury looks like and how to seamlessly translate luxury across generations
- Strong sense of and respect for design
- Thought leader status and trendsetter within the marketing world
- Prior experience in the hospitality industry or willingness to get up to speed within days
- 6+ years of experience at top tech company, startup, or marketing agency
- Completed a bachelor degree at a top university
- Executive experience of launching a category leader
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Flexible work from home policy
- Wellness program
Recharge is a mobile application, available for iPhone and Android, that enables people to book flexible-length stays at 4 and 5-Star luxury hotels while only paying for the time they need.
Recharge is currently available in San Francisco and New York.