As a key member of the Silicon Valley investment team at 500 Startups Venture Capital Firm, I have successfully led 36 early stage investments during my 4-year tenure. Being a successful entrepreneur myself allows me to work closely with other founders and provide operational advice. I also have a strong background in quantitative and qualitative research related to consumer technology adoption and behaviors, as well as predicting future trends.
▪ United Nations Top 70 Digital Leaders
▪ Advised the White House on health data standards for patient access
▪ Listed as top 15 Women in Tech to Watch by Inc. Magazine
▪ Listed in top 25 CEO of Hottest Silicon Valley Startups by Business Insider
▪ Finalist for TechCrunch DISRUPT Startup Battlefield