We are looking for mid-level / senior executive who will be responsible for business & sales operations development in Russia and CEE markets with an initial core focus on Russia and Eastern Europe countries.
The candidate will be in charge of (1) sales forecasting; (2) all stages of the sales cycle: pipeline generation, POC, lead conversion, deal closing; (3) Business development by increasing number of products per customer and number of active users per customer.
• Achieving business targets and delivering annual growth figures, improving sales/cost ratio
• lead generation, and going thru company adopted sales cycle • Accountable for financial forecasting, achieving the regional sales and profitability goals, as well as customer satisfaction and growing market share in Russia and CEE region • Evaluating market trends, gather information on competitors and new geographies
• Cooperating with product development team in order to prioritize features that are essential for successful business development in Russia and CEE
• Maintaining customer data base, developing all necessary marketing materials
• Weekly work reports in the SalesForce platform
• A minimum 3 years of relevant sales and business development for (1) technology services for fintech, transportation companies or OEMs, (2) Consultancy firm McKinsey, KPMG, E&Y, Deloitte (3) insurance companies, (4) banks, (5) fleet management companies, (6) Automotive OEMs;
• Demonstrated record of achievements in prior sales or business development position
• Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners;
• A deep understanding of the business of car insurance, OEMs and transportation companies in Russia and CEE region; • Proven sales track record in a new product / new market environment;
• Proficiency in negotiating and structuring contracts.
• Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills • Fluent English
• Ability to travel frequently throughout Russia and CEE 2-3 weeks per month
Compensation package: Base + bonus
About Raxel Telematics
Raxel Telematics is a Singapore-based company that provides high-performing and fully scalable platform for leveraging in-vehicle data collection, in-cloud data management, and user analytics to improve the efficiency of transportation management and safety on roads. Solid experience in the field of automotive insurance helps us better understand how to manage a risk of car accidents and how different patterns contribute to different road situations.
NTUC Income, VSK, Cardiff, ERGO, Liberty Mutual, Zetta Insurance and AXA, 35 people in the team with Towers Watson, Ernst & Young, Renaissance Insurance, Allianz background.
Raxel Telematics is an open IoT platform to enhance and analyse mobility data, which disrupts multibillion-dollar market of automotive, Insurance, transportation, logistic and telcos market
Main components of Raxel Platform:
• Data source: mobile SDK, hardware (3rd party TCU), existing data pools
• Data management: Data collection engine, Data enhancement engine, Data enrichment engine
• ML-based analytics: Behavioral analytics engine, Predictive analytics engine
• Marketing platform: Communication platform, Customer value management platform, location-based offer engine, rewarding platform
• Open API&SDK