RageOn is the “World’s Largest All-Over Print Online Store”. We are building a platform to make merchandising easy. We are seeking a talented iOS developer with experience in Swift. Are you a smart and creative engineer who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative startup environment?
- Build, ship and manage the iOS app
- Collaborate with engineers, designers and product management
- Provide engineering estimates and technical design before implementation
- Write high quality code, unit tests, measure performance and build monitoring
- Proactively find creative solutions for tough engineering problems
- Continuously unblock oneself and others
- Provide technical support to biz-dev and marketing
- Be a part of dev-ops rotation to provide live site support outside regular business hours
- 2+ years of technical experience in software development
- Experience with Swift and/or Objective-C
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent practical experience)
- Experience with Rails, Heroku, AWS, React and Shopify are a strong plus!
Sounds exciting? Come join our culture of awesomeness and enjoy our incredible benefits (https://docsend.com/view/vtz9xir).
We Make Merchandising Easy for the Creators of this World.
Millions of people want to make merchandise and won’t or can’t because current providers are too slow, clunky, or limited. To be more specific, 2MM artists, 604k celebrities, and tens of millions of creative people settle for poor quality products, or just don’t do it, which leaves their billions of fans out of luck, with nothing.
RageOn empowers the creators of the world with the fastest custom creation social marketplace, (patent pending technology) where one can create, sell, and buy quality products and engage with their fans - instantly.