We at RageOn like to think that we’re building the Future of Merchandise: on-demand custom created products with zero waste, instant distribution, seamlessly empowering users to create with licensed brand’s IP... all while protecting intellectual property.
Have you managed campaigns successfully? Have you driven significant revenue for clients? Are you awesome at growing relationships? Do you move fast? Can you juggle many things at once? Are you looking for a challenge?
Alongside answering “yes” to the above, the ideal candidate will have impeccable client relations skills, strong negotiation and communication practices, diverse experience in cross-functional teams, excellent strategic planning & execution capabilities, a track record of wins to back it all up, and will be relentlessly motivated to help grow RageOn.
This position can be based in Cleveland or San Francisco.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership for the future of RageOn business development
- Liaise with accounts manager and ROC leader to optimize work flow across BD arms
- Actively expand and develop the partnership pipeline to generate new business
- Establish solid rapport with clients to maintain positive and proactive business relationships
- Create and execute action plans and effective timelines to achieve continuous revenue growth
- Plan and execute successful campaigns with existing and new accounts
- Engage top-tier accounts to identify innovative ways to drive revenue, growth, and outreach
- Manage strategic planning for key accounts to achieve maximum impact
- Monitor sales performance metrics to ensure optimized accounts
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to demonstrate success and create smart forecasts
- Partner with marketing to plan merchandising campaigns (pre-launch)
- Manage marketing/merchandising campaigns (post-launch)
- Communicate effectively with clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
- Handle complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner
- Identify and approach new potential strategic customers
- Organize and manage accounts in CRM (SalesForce)
- Ability to manage dozens of projects at once, understand client goals and leverage the power of various social platforms to build and engage audiences, and understand basic paid digital marketing (display, social, SEM, etc.)
- Communicate extremely well through Salesforce, Google, Slack, Excel, Video chat, text, Socials, etc.
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and Project Management Experience
- Type 55+ WPM
- Ability to work effectively in a team or independently
- Willing to work flexible hours to hit deadlines
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years account sales account management
We Make Merchandising Easy for the Creators of this World.
Millions of people want to make merchandise and won’t or can’t because current providers are too slow, clunky, or limited. To be more specific, 2MM artists, 604k celebrities, and tens of millions of creative people settle for poor quality products, or just don’t do it, which leaves their billions of fans out of luck, with nothing.
RageOn empowers the creators of the world with the fastest custom creation social marketplace, (patent pending technology) where one can create, sell, and buy quality products and engage with their fans - instantly.