We at RageOn like to think that we’re building the Future of Merchandise: on-demand custom created products with zero waste, instant distribution, seamlessly empowering users to create with licensed brand’s IP... all while protecting intellectual property.
Are you excited to provide strategic direction and leadership to our supply chain and logistics department, ensure smooth operations for our fulfillment process, communicate and negotiate with multiple manufacturers to shape the next generation of merchandise?
Alongside answering “yes” to the above, the ideal candidate will have impeccable negotiation skills, diverse experience across supply chain and manufacturing areas, strong leadership and communication skills, experience providing direction and guidance, and demonstrated experience with process improvement.
- Work with manufacturers to:
- Create new products (Sourcing)
- Increase quality of existing products
- Improve turnaround time
- Decrease Cost
- Study the analytics and logistics of current & potential manufacturing partnerships
- Train staff as needed in supply chain/quality SOPs
- Can also ID automation opportunities
- Train VAs as needed
- Manufacturer relationship management/POC
- Enforce SLAs & turnaround times
- Negotiate agreement terms
- Source new opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with other managers to:
- Innovate practice improvements
- Streamline processes between supply chain and other departments
- Oversee order management cycles
- Bachelor’s Degree. Business Management, Business Administration, and Supply Chain & Logistics Management preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in supply chain management, logistics management, or supplier relations
- Demonstrated success in supply chain & logistics operations management
- Self-starter with strong entrepreneurial work ethic
- Must be able to type 55+ wpm
- Bonus: Shopify or other e-commerce experience
- Bonus: Experience with dye sublimation
- Bonus: Experience in printing industry
- Team leadership & strategic direction
- Process management and improvement
- Project management and improvement
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication
- Proficient on Mac computers
- Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, etc.
We Make Merchandising Easy for the Creators of this World.
Millions of people want to make merchandise and won’t or can’t because current providers are too slow, clunky, or limited. To be more specific, 2MM artists, 604k celebrities, and tens of millions of creative people settle for poor quality products, or just don’t do it, which leaves their billions of fans out of luck, with nothing.
RageOn empowers the creators of the world with the fastest custom creation social marketplace, (patent pending technology) where one can create, sell, and buy quality products and engage with their fans - instantly.