As a Student Support Specialist, you are part of the Customer Success team. You are responsible for ensuring that student and advisor interaction with Quottly is a delight. Specifically, you will guide students through the course search, application and course enrollment process on Quottly’s website. You will also be interacting with school administrators, counselors and faculty-- answering questions, confirming course articulation and providing data.
There is plenty of room for growth in your areas of interest. You will have the opportunity explore other roles (such as product management, advertising/marketing, management, and data analysis) and will play a meaningful role in building our company.
--Please note that applicants must be based in US--
· Prompt, enthusiastic and knowledgeable handling of customer support requests and queries according to our service metrics.
· Process student applications for college courses
· Help students learn how to use the Quottly platform
· Develop, document and implement workflow processes
· Prepare weekly excel reports on key customer metrics.
· Additional responsibilities in your area of interest (IE: Social Media management.)
· Recent graduate with 1-2 years of experience (new graduates will be considered)
· Excellent customer service skills
· Must be a go-getter who thrives in fast paced, challenging early-stage startup work environment
· Strong written and verbal communicator
· Strong attention to detail and organization
· Enjoy analyzing customer service data to improve the customer experience
· Working knowledge of excel
· Working knowledge of SQL a plus
· Previous customer service experience a plus
Quottly is a marketplace for accredited, transferable college courses. Think Kayak, but for college classes.
The two biggest challenges facing today's students are the high cost of education and the difficulty of balancing an academic schedule with non-academic obligations.
Quottly addresses both needs directly: Quottly finds & registers students for transfer classes from other schools, students can save 50 to 90% of the cost of tuition, and find classes that work around their scheduling constraints.
Quottly is the only product to combine:
1. Articulation (transfer) agreements between schools
2. Machine learning tools to predict transfer acceptance of non-articulated courses
3. Class schedules
4. Registration automation (register right on our site)
5. Planning tools to optimize your degree path
Today, we have 100,000s of courses at more than 200 institutions in our database.