Qonto values multi-skilled people who are just as passionate as we are about crafting large impact product, yet beautiful experiences for our customers. We expect our software developers to be comfortable working in multiple programming languages and to be enthusiastic about learning new things. We do have high standards. Our product aesthetics extends to our code. We expect our team to be obsessive about things like scalability, reliability and ease of use. // If you look at everyday tools and believe they can be made more intelligent leveraging design and technology, we are looking for you.
As a product manager, your role is to be the product's "CEO" => you define the features, plan the development, supersize the implementation and measure the impact of the product.
- Write specs for both web and mobile apps
- Define and/or improve the customer journeys with the product designer
- Supersize wireframes production proposed by the product designer
- Create and maintain the stories' backlog with the CTO
- Collect, order and plan features coming from customers' feedback
- Launch weekly sprints with the CTO
- Prepare and moderate feature kick-off meetings and weekly product meetings
- Report directly to the co-founders
- You have a strong product culture
- You are a former product manager in a top-tier startup with 2+ years experience
- You have already led agile/scrum into a small/medium product team; and you are very organized as a person
- You are confortable writing specs in english taking into account technical constraints and UX considerations
- You communicate in a clear and efficient manner; and have demonstrated some leadership skills in the past
- You know how to use Jira, PivotalTracker, Confluence, inVision, Github and all relevant PM SaaS
- You have already been exposed to modern coding stacks/frameworks and software architecture
Qonto provides a fully featured account with Mastercard cards to small businesses and startups in less than 5 minutes. We aim to build the best business banking platform by blending best-in-class engineering, optimized processes and elegant design. We are making banking cool again!
Our team includes alumni from #insead #hec #escp #epfl #todai and former employees/c-level talents from #groupon #weebly #wimdu #mailjet #concordnow #sushio #liftopia #mckinsey #deloitte
Our stack/tools: Ruby, Rails, EmberJS, Redis, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, AWS, JS, ES6, Websocket, HTML/CSS