Key Responsibilities: Developing products by identifying potential market opportunities; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications,...more production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
Achievements: Launched HeadHonchos Personal Branding and revamped Executive education product with the brilliant team at HeadHonchos- An ABC consultants initiative.
Pulkit has shown entrepreneurship flair during the last year working on his own start-up. We needed someone with good analytical skills to work as a product manager and growth hacker. Pulkit displayed...more both skills and have been assigned independently to work on a project.Sandeep Vadnere
I was in RE-Africa team, Main responsibilities include gathering relevant information about reserves, production and economics of Top 100-1000 oil and gas companies and with...more various proved algorithms predict the future profile.
MS Excel was the primary tool for generating various profiles apart form RE UCUBE
Accomplishments : 3 Perfect 10 scores on companies which is still historically the best.
Designed website UI and prototype for a upcoming startup
Project Manager · The startup is to help educational institutes in managing books. The website provides physical books on demand. The project was… · More to design a website in such a way that it provides good intro and ease of choosing the category of books for the user.
Attached you see the low fidelity UI design for the front page.
Google Analytics API · We transform the way the world sees you online by offering tools and services to control and manage your online presence.… · More Improve your Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter Profiles so that you rank high up in the google search results
I am working as a Product Manager at HeadHonchos - An ABC consultants initiative.
I love to do market research for new products opportunities, work on them and develop marketing and sales strategies to make them successful
1) As a Product Manager Launched HeadHonchos Personal Branding and also managed it's after sales operations.
2) Managing marketing and advertising needs for HeadHonchos (majorly on Google Adwords, Facebook, and LinkedIn)
3) Started a Startup from scratch and crossed 20 lakh gross revenue in less than a year
4) Generated leads and sold UpGrad Entrepreneurship Program in a unique business partnership.
5) Revamped executive coaching portal in HeadHonchos while collaborating with Customer Insights and Direct Marketing to improve the customer acquisition and company revenue.
6) Vice President of Youth Red Cross Society where I was responsible for a team of 350+ volunteers and organizing social awareness events on major socio-economic problems. Organizing blood donation camps bi-yearly was awesome experience.
Pulkit has shown entrepreneurship flair during the last year working on his own start-up. We needed someone with good analytical skills to work as a product manager and growth hacker. Pulkit displayed both skills and have been assigned independently to work on a project.
Pulkit is filled with wonderful ideas and has commitment towards implementing those. He has been a constant support, and a great mentor. He is an awesome negotiator. His best thing is he keeps fact straight; I have never seen him play with words in order to win a negotiation. His honesty makes him a better leader.