• Responsible for building the Mining and Metals practice in the GTA, working on an entrepreneurial team of three • Recent work examples:• Involved directly in the assessment...more of a large gold mine in Mexico to ensure leading practices are being utilized, including integrated planning & control, mine & mill productivity, maintenance and supply chain, SG&A and other support services. • Responsible for the execution of EY’s new internal IT platform pilot and reconciling input errors country-wide
• Oversaw internal & external communications during a challenging market, a company downsizing, crisis at international operations, and the sale of an asset. • Responsible...more for company representation at conferences worldwide • Developed and delivered a global media strategy training course company-wide • Managed Special Projects • Managed external relationships (investors, bankers, analysts, etc.) • Responsible for financial analysis, targeted marketing campaigns, and implementing a CRM system.
• Worked under the direction of three analysts predominantly focused in the metals and mining industry. • Responsible for the morning Bulletin sent out to FM distribution...more lists (company-based research), tracking companies, financial modelling, data analysis and reporting on 40+ companies under coverage, and networking with clients, while managing time and priorities in a very fast paced environment. • Took companies under coverage marketing to prospective and existing investors.
• Developed and implemented sales territory plan and strategies to build and manage high-level relationships with prospective and existing licensee clients across the GTA....more Secured, at the time, largest corporate account. • Responsible for brand management, brand marketing, brand event management, and accountable for budget
• Conducted detailed financial modeling, market analysis and research for all portfolio managers. • Identified and presented investment opportunities to the CIO and the...more funds’ PMs. • Wrote sector and company-based research circulated to an audience of 17,000 people in the weekly Investor Alert. Provided content to monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to directors and shareholders. • Attended conferences worldwide while building & maintaining professional relationships with senior executives.
Intern, The Economic Development Network
2009 - 2011 (almost 2 years)
Supported the 2009-2010 Chairman of the Economic Development Network, YPO
Responsibilities included conceptual and brand growth of the network (grew the network 70%),...more the organization of EDN trips with accountability for profit and loss, marketing initiatives and implementation, and liaising between the Chairman and members; orchestrated a trip to Kenya and Rwanda, meeting with President Kagame and his ministers and successfully aligned the EDN with a number of Rwanda’s political initiatives.
EA to the Office of the CEO
2009 - 2011 (almost 2 years)
• Main roles aligned with CEO’s KPIs: assisted new CEO changeover, streamlined CEO’s responsibilities, provided partnerships and relationship management support, assisted...more the Latin America expansion, and provided Adopt an Entrepreneur program support. • Led and distributed e-marketing newsletters, provided website maintenance and content, participated in conferences representing the organization, and prepared and authored presentations for the CEO.