Want to write a new chapter of the Beauty industry with us? At Prose, we empower hair stylists to create fresh and personalized hair care for their clients. A true co-creation where client needs, stylist expertise, and the highest quality ingredients come together to create a very personal haircare, freshly made in NYC.
Our investors have also backed companies like Glossier, Warby Parker, Harry's, Casper, and Allbirds. We expect only "dream job" applicants, we are growing fast and we need your help!
- Responsible for overall strategy, management, measurement and optimization of our performance marketing channels
- Translate our core messages and value prop into engaging, effective, multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Leverage Geo-Targeting media to drive qualitative traffic to our network of Hair Stylists
- Identify new sources of customer acquisition through emerging platforms, partners, strategies and channels
- Perform deep analysis of marketing spend across various channels (social, display, search, video, etc.) to identify the most effective strategies,
- Continuously improve our core acquisition channels through ads and media testing, and always test new tactics to optimize our CAC (we will never stop you),
- Support our Content & Social team to amplify the most engaging content and continuously grow Prose’s reach,
- Define and drive our marketing targeting & segmentation strategy, identifying opportunities to differentially engage with key segments of our audience across paid and CRM (site, emails, push)
- Monitor analytics & build comprehensive reporting against plan objectives to inform management,
- Work closely with our freelancers to develop new ads based on your learnings and your experience,
THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS THAT YOU'RE BRINGING TO THE TEAM...
- Advanced experience in digital performance strategies for SEM, SEO, PPC, Display and Social Media Campaigns, preferably at a direct-to-consumer brand. - Excellent track record of driving growth and meaningful engagement
- Considerable knowledge of analytics tracking tools including MixPanel and Google Analytics
- Past success with analyzing data, drawing accurate conclusions and adjusting strategy accordingly
- Relentless performance tracker, always tying campaign results to company goals
- One part analytical, one part creative,
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- Interest in the beauty/fashion industry and startups is a plus
- Self-starter and ‘get things done-er’
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a well-funded, early founding team that's working on a truly unique product with a massive market opportunity.
Here is what we offer to all our employees:
- Competitive salary + equity
- rockstar health insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- At least 1 week working remotely from Paris, and visiting our Lab
- Free products
Prose is the first personalized hair care brand, freshly made in NYC, and powered by hair stylists. A true co-creation where client needs, stylist expertise, and the highest quality ingredients come together to create a very personal haircare, delivered to your door within 5 business days.