Prose is the first personalized hair care brand, freshly made to order in NYC. A true co-creation where client needs and the highest quality ingredients come together to create a very personal haircare, delivered to your door within 5 business days. Our investors backed successfull companies like Glossier, Dollar Shave Club, Warby Parker, Bonobos, Harry's, Casper, and Allbirds.
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager who is passionate about the power of social media and wants to make an impact on Prose's future. By developing an overall strategy and action plan across all social media platforms, the Social Media Manager role will be key to driving our community engagement and amplifying our brand love.
BECOME THE VOICE OF PROSE ON SOCIAL
- Develop overall social media strategy to drive engagement and increase followers
- Build and amplify a consistent brand and channel voice.
- Ideate and execute timely, innovative daily content to engage our followers
- Write and post copy for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, appropriately maintaining brand voice across platforms
- Collaborate with PR/Content Director to develop and execute the influencer initiatives on social media
- Constantly “switched on” in monitoring social media feeds, and you engage in conversations with customers, stylists and fans across all relevant platforms,
- Pitch creative concepts for company-wide social media initiatives and campaigns
- Leverage paid media to amplify content, garner engagement, and continuously grow Prose’s reach,
- Stay on top of emerging social channels, analyze and formally present opportunities for growth
- Capture photography and produce editorial for live events
- Develop and maintain a weekly posting schedule across multiple platforms.
- Develop channel appropriate content and campaigns to support editorial calendar.
- Report actionable insights and KPIs on a weekly basis.
- Monitor and report trends in social media and channel topics.
THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS THAT YOU'RE BRINGING TO THE TEAM...
- 4+ years experience managing multiple social media channels, preferably for a lifestyle brand.
- Proven ability to engage, connect and build an audience across multiple channels.
- Ability to interpret analytics, communicate results and formulate strategy.
- A passion for social media, beauty products and services and a positive, upbeat attitude!
- A specific point of view on what we have built with Prose and how you would drive the social media and community growth.
- Familiarity with InDesign and Photoshop
- Knowledge of and passion for cosmetics (especially hair) and fashion trends in social media
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- Self-starter and ‘get things done-er’
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a well-funded, early founding team that's working on a truly unique product with a massive market opportunity.
Here is what we offer to all our employees:
- Competitive salary + equity
- rockstar health insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- At least 1 week working remotely from Paris, and visiting our Lab
- Free products
Prose is the first personalized hair care brand, freshly made in NYC, and powered by hair stylists. A true co-creation where client needs, stylist expertise, and the highest quality ingredients come together to create a very personal haircare, delivered to your door within 5 business days.