To empower the entire subscription industry to grow, we need to engage our current and target customers and position ourselves as a leader in the industry. The right person for this role will be able to come into our fast-paced environment, learn our products and mission in no time at all, and work through tailored efforts to build and evangelize our community and brand throughout the world.
As our PR & Events Manager you will lead PR strategy and ongoing communications efforts, helping to secure earned media in relevant tech publications. You will work with the team to develop buzzworthy ideas and events that capture the attention of media and influencers. You will also manage all our events, ensuring that they run smoothly and continue to grow and drive buzz.
Additionally, we will look to you to collaborate with other members of the marketing team to develop and manage our event sponsorships and influencer marketing efforts.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing all company events (industry, prospecting, and customer) to build community, drive leads, and boost brand awareness
- Ideation, planning and coordination of small, medium and large events
- Researching the market to identify event opportunities and generate interest
- Creating and fostering relationships with venues, vendors, media outlets and key partners to leverage for current and future events and PR
- Developing PR strategies and ensuring that all the PR trains run on time and our story reaches the right audiences in the press
- Managing media relations; creating press lists and pitching
- Writing press releases
- Coordinating, securing and managing event sponsorships
What you need to succeed:
- 2+ years proven experience in events and/or PR
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, forming an ambassador program, creating an event series, writing an email newsletter)
- A portfolio of previously managed events (meetings, conferences, corporate parties & events)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Ability to build relationship with media outlets and pitch stories and press releases
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data
- Sales skills and the ability to build productive business relationships
- A natural problem solver, ready to deal with any issues that might arise
- Attention to detail
- Experience leading projects from conception to closure, and have experience leveraging internal resources to get things done
- Prefer working in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with ambiguity.
- This role requires excellent interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Social media or content experience
- Speech and Debate Experience
At ProfitWell, you’ll learn more than you ever thought imaginable amongst a team that’s incredibly focused on their mission to help SaaS companies grow through pricing, analytics, and retention tools.
- Time when you need it - flexible hours and vacation
- All the gear you need to be successful
- Dog-friendly office
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events put together to bond and blow off steam
- Opportunity to work with top software brands
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Equity in a thriving company with no outside ownership. We’re 100% team member owned.
- Top-tier medical benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Incredible career development in a fast-paced environment
For forward thinking recurring revenue businesses who value growth, Price Intelligently provides industry standard BI solutions that improve your retention and monetization automatically through unmatched subscription intelligence.
Price Intelligently serves over five thousand subscription companies, including B2B companies like Autodesk, Atlassian, and Zuora, and B2C darlings like Meetup, Blue Bottle Coffee, and Lyft.
Price Intelligently’s suite of subscription solutions include:
ProfitWell Metrics - Free, absolutely accurate subscription financial metrics
ProfitWell Retain - The market’s top performer in automatic churn reduction
Price Intelligently’s Monetize - Fully managed monetization intelligence for continual price optimization
ProfitWell Recognized - Big four audited subscription revenue recognition