We believe everyone deserves to work on products that will be used, enjoyed, and loved – products that matter. Truly excellent products are a team effort. They require trust and transparency, curiosity and creativity. It’s our mission to help product leaders across the globe cultivate these values in their organizations, and we’ve adopted them as well. With productboard, every team can make things that matter – together.
We need a product specialist who can help productboard prospects and customers succeed.
You will be in charge of ensuring anyone who contacts productboard seeking support or product management best practices has all the information they need to excel. Whether you interact with them by email, chat, phone, or video conference, they'll leave feeling like productboard has their back.
Forging relationships along the way, you'll answer questions with enthusiasm and empathy. Your product demos will impress and your energy will inspire.
We are still an early startup which means you'll also be sharing what you learn about user needs with the product team to help identify what user needs and opportunities we should address next. In this way, you'll be well positioned to influence the productboard roadmap.
This role would be a great starting point for a career in product management, as working closely with our customers, including some of the best PMs from across the globe, will make you an expert in understanding their needs – the most important part of a Product Manager's job.
- Swiftly answer all questions and share best practices.
- Forge relationships with our customers.
- Uncover customer needs and channel them back to our product team to inform the productboard roadmap.
- Qualify prospective users by identifying who is most likely to benefit the most from productboard.
- Offer captivating product demonstrations and help prospects & customers understand how productboard could best address their needs.
- 2+ years in a customer-facing role, ideally a full-cycle customer support role in enterprise SaaS.
- Ability to quickly learn and test new ideas and approaches.
- Structured, organized, collaborative mindset.
- Empathy, positive energy and can do attitude.
- Great communication skills, fluent English.
- Bachelor degree or higher.
As one of the first members of our customer support team, you will have great influence over culture and processes going forward.
Our culture is built on trust and transparency and you will be exposed to every decision of a fast-growing startup. There's lots to learn, lots to build.
We offer competitive benefits and we'll create an environment where you will love to work.
productboard is the all-in-one product management platform that helps teams understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, earn buy-in for their roadmaps and engage customer community by sharing planned features for validation and comments.
With productboard, teams can consolidate user research & feedback streaming in from a variety of sources, see exactly who’s requested which feature ideas, and push features straight into agile planning tools when ready for development.
From its headquarters in San Francisco and offices in Prague, productboard serves hundreds of organizations worldwide. productboard is the solution of choice for passionate product teams dedicated to making products that matter.