Our mission at Product Hunt is to surface great products to the world and help makers find an audience.
We're a curious, motivated group of founders and makers, operating as our own 15-person distributed team within AngelList.
We look for self-starters; those with a founder mentality. We ship every day. We embrace bold ideas and encourage experimentation.
You should be someone that likes to ship, comfortable working across the entire stack (React, GraphQL, Rails). You should have a product mindset — all engineers at Product Hunt are product people too. You should be proud of your code but knowledgable enough to know how to manage implementation tradeoffs.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Identifying and defining new product opportunities
• Driving your own roadmap, from conception to production
• Collaborating closely with designers to ship great products
• Leveraging research and usage data to iterate on these products
You should have:
• A track record of launching great projects
• Desire to ship and work autonomously
• The ability to work with a distributed team
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
A note about location:
Product Hunt is headquartered in San Francisco; however, we have a distributed team across 8 timezones and eager to work with talented people no matter where they live. We offer a competitive rate based on your region.
Product Hunt surfaces the best new products, every day. It's a place for product-loving enthusiasts to share and geek out about the latest mobile apps, websites, hardware projects, and tech creations.