Demand changes constantly. prix is a self-driving price to keep your revenues on track. Its solution is delivered through APIs and intuitive dashboards.
We're a startup. For us this means the shared freedom to work how we want, on something we’re passionate about, with people we like.
We’re a tech & science company. For us this means an insistence on building stuff that works, overcomes engineering challenges and solves non-trivial scientific questions.
We do the right thing by our team. Which means that we have flexible hours, remote working, transparent & fair compensation (salary & options), health-plan, hardware budget. And just generally that we respect each other and have fun.
8 people in the team right now. 5 of whom PhDs.
Everyone in the company is involved in:
- Defining company strategy & product roadmap
- Participate in our inclusive agile-culture - plan, sprint, fix etc.
- Pitch in on whatever needs doing
WHAT YOU WILL BE WORKING ON
- Our server-less Dashboard which does all of our data visualisation
- Building never-seen-before ways of interacting with complex information
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A few years of JS-experience
- Hands-on React/redux/saga experience with production code
- Good sense of UX/UI - we don't mock everything up
- Excitement about visualising data
React/redux, Formidable charting, clean & high-quality code
Only 10% of the world’s 190,000 hotels use revenue management software. Revenue management decision support adds 5-10% to the revenues of this £400 billion industry. The total addressable market for software decision support for mid-size hotel revenue managers is £500 million.
Prix uses technology developed in finance and engineering to understand hotel bookings at a deeper level and understand combinatorial complexity. This makes it possible to reduce reliance on historical patterns and make better decisions. We differentiate by being a tech-led company in hospitality (most competitors are the inverse).