We're seeking a Lead Architect to join our team of entrepreneurs, music industry professionals and engineers on a mission to improve the live music industry through software.
Who We're Looking For
- You can define reusable patterns to build out front-end architecture more efficiently.
- You're familiar with linting and other code quality tools/processes that aim to improve .the quality of our front-end code while creating a more efficient and sustainable workflow.
- You have experience using Agile methodologies and tools such as Scrum and JIRA.
- You're interested in helping guide our product roadmap.
- Define best practices across our front-end code
- Improve current architecture and build new architecture for upcoming products
- Participate in product roadmap discussions
- Define patterns for validations, error handling, state management, etc.
- Angular 5 / Material / MySQL / Laravel
- We've experimented with NGRX, RxJS, and GraphQL
- Love for code and solving problems
- Passion for working in music and technology
- Quick and thorough communicator
- Honesty and integrity, someone we can rely on
- Out to make an impact on society
- Love for learning, growing and becoming better every day
- Positive attitude/outlook
- Free concert and festival tickets
- East Austin coworking
- Free Cold Brew / Kombucha
- Ping Pong
- Flexible schedule
- Austin Bouldering Project Gym Membership
- Health Care Compensation
- Tech allowance (cell phone bill, tech upgrades)
Send us a brief message telling us about your favorite aspects of JS! Tell us about problems you've solved. What are some architectural decisions you made at your last job or project and why? What do you think about Typescript vs Flow? Whats the future of state management? Thoughts on GraphQL?
Prism allows concert promoters to manage their calendar, coordinate the details of each show, collaborate with their team, and analyze their data.