Prism is a team of entrepreneurs, music industry professionals and engineers on a mission to improve the live music industry through software. We released our beta version of Prism in July and are growing quickly. At the end of 2017 we had 4 clients and now we are servicing 24 promoters around the US booking thousands of concerts through our system. We have multiple acquisition offers we’ve turned down and are beginning to service some of the biggest concert promoters in Europe.
Prism is seeking another team member to get on the rocket ship and join us in pursuing the unknown. We’re looking for a motivated, passionate, and experienced engineer to come onboard and help us become the global standard for organizing live music.
- Follow and improve front-end best practices for writing, testing, and deploying code
- Participate in product roadmap discussions
- Research and propose solutions for larger front-end initiatives
- Angular 5 / Material / MySQL / Laravel
- We’ve experimented with NGRX, RxJS, and GraphQL and eager to make smart architecture decisions to improve our products reliability, speed of development, and developer happiness
- Love for code and solving problems
- Passion for working in music
- Quick and thorough communicator
- Honesty and integrity
- Out to make an impact on society
- Love for learning, growing, and becoming better every day
- Positive attitude/outlook
- Free concert and festival tickets!
- Work in east Austin at an awesome office
- Nap pods
- Massage Chairs
- Free beer, coffee, red bull, snacks and tea
- CEO leads weekly Yoga classes
- Austin Bouldering Project Gym Membership
- Health Care Compensation
- Tech allowance (cell phone bill, tech upgrades).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Prism allows concert promoters to manage their calendar, coordinate the details of each show, collaborate with their team, and analyze their data.