1. Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
2. Understand customer needs and requirements
3. Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
4. Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
5. Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
6. Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
7. Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
8. Perform effective online demos to prospects
Candidate Must have:
1. Proven inside sales experience
2. Track record of over-achieving quota
3. Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
4. Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
5. Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
6. Excellent verbal and written communications skills
7. Strong listening and presentation skills
8. Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
9. BA/BS degree or equivalent
Sales Incentives separate than the listed Compensation.
We started with a simple idea—that everyone should be able to access critical information everywhere. For consumers, we are creating one cohesive service to supply those critical pieces of information. It seems like a simple thing and it should be. But as of today, in the plethora of information, it is quite complicated. We are working hard to make it simple.
We are an angel funded infant company with just a handful of contributors. We are looking for engineers who want to their life's best work with us. If you are up for it and you have done substantial work on any of the requirements on the right, feel free to reach out.