Come and join our fast growing team and help us build a company, product, and culture that serves some of the Worlds most recognisable brands, helping them connect their stories with their influencers, and build the relationships which help shapes how they are seen.
As a designer, you’ll be joining the Prezly team at an exciting time where design is becoming fundamental to our culture. You’ll be working with the team to help evolve our brand, enforce design standards across the company, and shape how the outside world views Prezly.
You will work across our marketing, sales, customer success and product teams on a wide variety of initiatives ranging from emails, online ads, print ads, landing pages, presentations, sales collateral, swag and social posts.
As our new teammate, you’ll be self-driven and work hard to bring value to your new company in the most effective way possible. You’ll work hard to make those around you better, communicate clearly, and make Prezly a better company.
- You have a creative mind and are able to see ideas through from concept to execution.
- You efficiently collaborate with others, are always open to receive and constructively give feedback to people from all teams.
- Your portfolio shows your skills in print and digital work, in particular, your work with sales and marketing.
- You are enthusiastic to learn and grow as a designer and a member of a software company.
- Contribute to the design and maintenance of our brand.
- Design digital and print assets that support a wide variety of initiatives such as emails, online ads, print ads, landing pages, presentations, sales collateral, swag and social posts.
- Support our users with the design and implementation of their Online Newsrooms.
- Working with the team on the ongoing design of our marketing website.
- Work closely with our Senior designer to help build a robust design-driven culture across the company, and enforce standards.
You will get
- Competitive salary
- Great tools for you to feel comfortable and be successful in your new role
- Flexible hours: There’s a life outside of work. That’s why our distributed team works from where they want, when they want. And they get tons of work done.
- Unlimited vacation time: We evaluate on value, not on time spent behind desks. Employees can take as many holidays as they need. This way they bring their best to the job.
- Visits to Leuven: A few times per year the entire team gets together in the office in Leuven, the world's capital of beer. We’ll fly you in so you can have fun with the team.
Prezly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Prezly is software for busy communication teams that want to do more. Manage your contacts, publish your news, create branded newsrooms, and send targeted email campaigns all in one place.
Hundreds of communication teams from worldwide brands including Audi, ING Bank, Emirates Airlines, IKEA, and Danone use Prezly to simplify their communication workflows.