Pretty Instant is changing the way companies, event planners, brands, non-profits, real estate agents, and startups work with professional photographers across the country. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow, work with blue chip clients, disrupt & modernize a fragmented industry for all to win, then Pretty Instant is the place for you!
Pretty Instant is looking for a passionate numbers guru to manage day-to-day financial operations as well as internal reporting and analysis through our rocketship growth trajectory.
- Analyze and present accurate and insightful monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports; recommend and implement approved new business and accounting practices
- Track organizational KPIs and design reporting systems for business units
- Manage monthly P&L and cash flow forecasting
- Manage bookkeeping operations; oversee invoicing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, etc; keep vendor records current; prepare/monitor payroll set-up for employees
- Maintain detailed/accurate journal entries into company’s QuickBooks Online account
- Reconcile monthly bank statements; verify bank drafts and charges, and resolve bank errors.
- Work with company’s accounting firm to organize and prepare year-end tax filings; ensure company is fully compliant with tax regulations and requirements, including making all necessary filings with the IRS in coordination with company’s accounting firm
- Analyze data from a wide variety of sources (Google Analytics, Facebook, etc.) to inform audience development strategies and campaign ROIs
- Manage SalesForce database and report on customer acquisition methods and metrics
- Utilize existing data and external resources to identify opportunities
- Manage and track customer and prospect communications scheduling through MailChimp and ZenProspect, including outreach, newsletters, and promotions
- Passion for technology and high growth startups
- Entrepreneurial mindset and problem solving mentality
- Experience building financial models and strong understanding of financial statements
- Understanding of how to calculate ROI, CAC, CLV and other relevant early-stage growth metrics
- Undergraduate degree in quantitative subject (e.g. economics/finance/math/engineering) or equivalent work experience
Nice to have:
- Experience with high growth early stage companies
- 2+ years of consulting, investment banking, or accounting experience
- MBA/CPA/CFA or other advanced qualification
- Interest in intersection of photography and technology
Pretty Instant is the nations leading platform of hand-selected professional photographers. You can book a pro in <90 seconds at https://prettyinstant.com and we handle the entire experience start to finish.
We are working on some really exciting partnerships to make us "the photography department" of all the major US brands and agencies, and have the nations leading roaming photo booth technology used by household brands and growing startups alike. Current clients include Uber, LinkedIn, Google, Under Armour, TBS, Raytheon, and many others.
- Photographers:: we handle sales, marketing, booking, editing, and invoicing, + expose them to larger clients.
- Clients:: vetted talent, streamlined process, money back guarantee, national reach, better pricing, fastest turnaround.