This is an exciting opportunity to be a critical part of a high-growth startup. You will be joining a small operations team with responsibilities that will span several aspects of our daily business. You will be regularly interfacing with our internal teams, external vendors and other stakeholders. This is an all-purpose operations role where you will get exposure to almost all aspects of the Predata organization.
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with: 1) Subject line ‘LAST NAME Operations Associate,’ 2) a 250-word description of why you are interested in the position in the body of the email, and 3) a résumé attached as a PDF. Please do not attach any other documents, such as reference letters or writing samples.
• Working with the operations team to complete HR responsibilities, including but not limited to payroll, compliance, recruitment and on-boarding of new hires
• Planning logistics for special projects such as company off-sites, team bonding events and client meetings
• Liaising with legal, accounting, employee benefit providers and related vendors
• Maintaining filing systems to keep company records up-to-date as well as maintaining a central repository of key company materials and templates
• Processing invoices, contracts, and receipts
• Managing inventory of office supplies
• Assisting executives in scheduling and other administrative projects
• Lending general support to Predata's management team
• Developing and implementing other plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency as needed
Who You Are:
We are looking for someone who is motivated, eager to learn and has a strong attention to detail. Ideally, you're interested in start-ups and have a desire to work with executives to help scale a young, high-growth technology company. This role will report to the Director of Marketing and Operations.
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills
• Strong, professional communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to multi-task and follow through on a wide assortment of projects
• Comfortable working with and promptly responding to company management
• Self-starter who takes initiative
• Team-focused attitude
• Detail oriented
• Continuous improvement mentality
• Organized and process-minded
• Quick learner
• 0-2 years of related job experience
• Exposure to/experience with startups is a plus
• 3 weeks paid time off
• Work from home days
• Health, vision, and dental insurance
• Commuter benefits
• Gym membership subsidy
• Dog-friendly workplace
Predata transforms digital conversation and web traffic data into risk signals, market indicators, and event predictions.