Join as an early employee at Precious! This is a unique chance to have huge impact & equity at a seed startup that has real revenue, profits and investors.
Our purpose is to make families happier, healthier and stronger.
Parents take 1000's of photos of their kids. Our app uses AI to transform that mess into the perfect digital album. Thanks to this automatic album, the whole family will feel more connected to and supportive of the kids. Learn more at our TechCrunch article: https://tcrn.ch/2E2lMLt
We're a 5-person team backed by YCombinator and Sesame Street. We have 70,000 paid subscribers, $3mm of annual sales, and are profitable.
We're looking for an experienced iOS engineer. You'll be responsible for our primary product, the iOS app. As the first employee, you'll have massive impact on the product and the company.
# Apply if you want to:
• Join as an early employee at a venture-backed startup
• Brainstorm new ideas & implement them yourself
• Take ownership of mission-critical problems
• Work closely in a small, tight-knit team
• Influence your company's culture from the start
• Build a product that makes families happier, healthier & stronger
• 2+ Years experience with iOS Development
• Expertise at Objective-C, proficiency at Swift
• Expertise with CoreML, CoreData, and Grand Central Dispatch
• Optional: Experience with Android and React. Interest in Computer Vision.
# About the team you'll join
• Our CEO/co-founder has 2 young kids. We work 50 hour weeks, and believe in the importance of time with family and friends.
• We are scrappy and relentless.
• We try to work with no BS and no ego.
• We want every family on earth to benefit from our work.
• Learn more about our culture here - https://www.keyvalues.com/precious
• Our purpose is to make families happier, healthier & stronger.
Finally, we encourage women, men, parents, non-parents, and people of all ethnicities to apply.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Chris & Daniel, co-founders of Precious
Precious uses AI to organize the photos of your kids. Parents take 1000's of photos of their kids, and our machine learning transforms that mess into a beautiful digital album that is shared with family!
Our vision is to build the perfect album for every child as they grow up.
Our purpose is to make families happier & stronger.
We're a venture-funded startup with a 3 person team, over 60,000 paying subscribers, and profitable cash flow. Join us! We're hiring people who are passionate about their work =)