Practice Fusion is now part of Allscripts. We connect doctors, patients and data to drive better health and save lives. With over 80 million patients served by doctors using Practice Fusion’s free cloud-based health records, Practice Fusion is the country’s largest patient-physician community. Unless otherwise specified, all openings are in our San Francisco office.
We’re hiring a Dev Ops Infrastructure Engineer to be directly responsible for the performance and efficient scaling of our production services. Unlike similar positions in other companies, this one allows you to have a voice in the architectural solutions that guarantee our service levels. This position requires strong technical skills with Microsoft Technologies. By supporting our team, you will play an important role in our mission to help doctors improve healthcare for millions of patients.
What You Will Accomplish
- Maintain 99.9%+ availability in a high-traffic, 24/7 environment
- Production support for Windows and Linux Operating Systems including provisioning, monitoring, backups, updates, and deprovisioning
- Server monitoring using a variety of tools such as Splunk and Nagios
- Provision new servers and storage in AWS via Chef and Cloud Formation
- Support core services such as Active Directory, FTP, SMTP
What You Bring to the Team
- 2+ years experience managing/installing AWS
- Chef, Puppet or Ansible experience required
- 2+ years experience with Active Directory, including trusted domains
- AWS Certification preferred
- Microsoft certification preferred
- Custom Scripting - (Bash, Powershell, Python, Perl, etc)
REMOTE OK FOR VERY EXPERIENCED CANDIDATE