We are looking for a full-stack developer strong in React.js to help building out our interfaces on the web, so we're looking for someone great to pitch in. Let's hop into bullet-point mode:
* The necessary stuff: you're fluid in HTML/CSS/JS, have a mastery of React, have a great grasp of Ruby, and significant experience developing within the Rails ecosystem.
* You can build out an interface, either from scratch, or jump into an existing framework to construct views.
* You know how to migrate a code base from one architectural approach to another.
* Responsive development comes second nature. Everything we build on the web should be responsive.
* You're fanatic about user experience, and you're unafraid to speak out about product/interface/visual design choices.
* You've been responsible for steering design approaches through green field usage and can reason about the tradeoffs of the approaches you used.
* You'll have the chance to help us rethink some of our core experiences and reimagine how that might play into a cohesive client-side architecture.
Power Supply is a food tech marketplace connecting people eating specifically for their health with talented local chefs making meals to specific nutritional and dietary specifications.
We sell fully composed, table-ready meals; our offering includes vegetarian, gluten/dairy free and Paleo meal lines that focus on helping people eat the equivalent of the outer ring of the grocery store - where the real, whole foods typically live.
Our extensible technology and production enables us to easily accommodate many nutritional and eating styles.
We reach intentional eaters through activated communities - affinity channels such as gyms, health clubs, and yoga studios, workplace wellness programs and health care providers. In all cases, these are community locations where eating habits are an important and natural part of the community dialog.