PopChest is building POP Network, a blockchain-based peer-to-peer video sharing platform that rewards content creators for their work and provides ad-free experiences for viewers. We are backed by leading blockchain investors including Boost VC and Digital Finance Group.
PopChest is building "YouTube on the Blockchain"…decentralized video streaming using Ethereum. It's a complex project looking to become the first to break out of the crypto world and into the mainstream. To do that we need a top notch Web Designer.
This job is 75% providing an original creative vision to how the future of video on the Internet works and 25% cranking out graphics to support our social media, communications, and ICO fundraising teams.
** This is a full-time position in our Santa Monica office. **
- Design at every stage...from flow docs to asset delivery
- Incorporate user testing and feedback into iterative designs
- Prioritize tasks and potentially supervise Design staff
- Learn a lot about blockchain technology…particularly Ethereum
- Experience in all the standard design tools
- Strong tenancies to simplify
- Autonomous, proactive and open to learning
You may be a good fit if you:
- Enjoy the opportunity to design and influence a platform in its early days
- Have an interest in blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies
- Can roll with the inevitable chaos of startup life
Good to have:
- Experience conducting user research
- Previous work in video streaming or consumer-facing Internet
/// Feel free to contact valerian [at] popchest [dot] com with any questions. Thanks!
PopChest is the open platform for premium video.