Polymath is an interface between financial securities and the blockchain, helping issuers to overcome the complex technical and legal challenges related to issuing regulated securities on the blockchain. We are a team of start-up veterans, legal experts, finance professionals, and all-star developers looking to hire an Developer Relations Lead to join our growing team. Your work will foster a community of developers working on our open Security Token protocol and will help to drive strategy around overall developer relations.
1. Be a passionate advocate for Polymath and a vocal champion for developer interests. Advocate the adoption of our protocol to strategic partners and the broader developer community.
2. Lead and mobilise our community of developers to become evangelists for Polymath and build new products based on our protocol. Create awareness and momentum, and drive the success of our Security Token protocol through your interactions with third party developers building applications.
3. Connect with developers and speak publicly about cutting-edge technologies on conference panels, at user groups, on blogs and with the press. Advocate for our developer products in person and online by presenting at conferences, technical medium post blogging, developing videos, writing technical tutorials and conducting other similar activities.
4. Communicate internally with Product Managers, our overall Marketing team, and solidity developer team. Advocate for developers internally and influence developer product strategy by working with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Business Development and other cross-functional teams.
5. Participate in technical and design discussions with technical executives, acting as a strategic partner to speed adoption and ensure best practices during implementation.
6. Host our Polymath Developer Town Hall https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6loB5ovKPqw
7. Execute hackathons and bug bounty programs.
• Experience developing on blockchain platforms and a deep technical
knowledge of Ethereum.
• Experience as a software developer, architect, technical advocate, consultant, community manager, product manager, CTO, and/or consultant working with various platforms.
• At least 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
• Direct experience with partners or third party developers and have presented at technology conferences.
• Passionate about Ethereum.
• Self-starter and comfortable in a very fast-paced start-up environment.
• Strong leadership abilities.
• Superb communication skills. Equally comfortable with technical writing as with commercial writing. You have outstanding content creation, public speaking and presentation skills.
• Love to share your passion with others and exhibit good judgment in selecting strategic opportunities to do so.
• Mandarin Chinese / Korean speaking is a plus (optional)
• Competitive base salary.
• Bonus options available in crypto assets.
• Travel to events and conferences.
• A choice of working in our office in Barbados, Toronto, or a combination of the two. Exceptional remote candidates will be considered.
• An opportunity to be part of the financial revolution.
Polymath is creating the first globally compliant Financial Securities on the Blockchain.