We are operator-independent, dynamic new player in wireless communication field specializing in advanced, carrier-grade wireless broadband solutions for Wi-Fi Roaming, Wi-Fi Offload and Wi-Fi Network Management and Monetization. We started our company in Asia's most exciting and dynamic city - Hong Kong, but now are looking to build and expand our activities to the U.S. We would invite talented and proactive professionals with significant wireless / wi-fi /mobile telecom experience to join us at this early stage on a business development journey in the exciting and rapidly growing world of next generation wireless broadband.
IMPORTANT: please DO NOT apply for this position if you are located outside of Europe.
We are a mobile communication and travel services company from Hong Kong, with offices in Japan, U.S. and Europe. We are actively looking for a truly talented UX / UI professional to join our group of frontend developers in our Moscow office. You get to work on exciting, next generation consumer-facing products for international travelers, primarily in and out of Asia.
We offer competitive salary, benefits and ability to visit and work part-time out of our offices in Hong Kong, California or Tokyo.
Who exactly we’re looking for:
UX/ UI designer with strategic design background, hybrid IXD / VD toolkit, and exceptional problem-solving skills to thrive within a fast-paced, hands-on, collaborative, startup-like environment.
• Leverage research, product manager feedback, customer insights and user analytics to drive why, how, and what we design for our end customers.
• Showcase simple design solutions using UI models, conceptual diagrams, user stories, wireframes, storyboards, visual mockups, and simple prototypes.
• 3+ years of experience as a UX designer, UI designer, or similar role.
• Experience with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and others.
• An online portfolio or samples of work that demonstrate your design thinking, process, and solutions as it relates to web-based tools, mobile applications, and consumer electronics.
• Excellent people, project, and time management skills to perform as a project leader or individual contributor in a collaborative team environment
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with fluency in English.
• Passion for crafting and creating products that bring value to the end-users, one detail at a time.
• Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
• Solid experience creating mockups, wireframes and style guides.
ROAMVU - a global roaming solution for B2B and B2B2C without SIM cards, routers and using expensive 4G / LTE. Wireless Roaming Intermediary Exchange (WRIX), location based services, location based data analytics.