We are operator-independent, dynamic new player in wireless communication field specializing in advanced, carrier-grade wireless broadband solutions for Wi-Fi Roaming, Wi-Fi Offload and Wi-Fi Network Management and Monetization. We started our company in Asia's most exciting and dynamic city - Hong Kong, but now are looking to build and expand our activities to the U.S. We would invite talented and proactive professionals with significant wireless / wi-fi /mobile telecom experience to join us at this early stage on a business development journey in the exciting and rapidly growing world of next generation wireless broadband.
Who Are We Looking For
We are looking for well-organized, talented and dynamic people with strong sense of ownership and responsibility for their work. Entrepreneurial spirit and high personal drive are equally important!
The Backend Developer responsible for modification and development of our API, Framework servers and Customer Portals for our roaming service RoamVU. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
What You Will Be Working On
Our advanced wireless connectivity solution consists of the frontend mobile client and a backend platform. The client discovers and seamlessly connects our platform users to large carrier-grade Wi-Fi networks in a wide range of countries through various activation methods. The backend platform provides support services for the frontend client incl. interconnectivity, authentication, user management, service provisioning, etc. Your primary focus will be the development of the Customer Roaming Portals, modifications of Framework Servers/API and their integration with frontend client.
You Should Have
• 5+ years of experience building high traffic and large-scale projects for users’ authentication and authorization
• Examples with released customer portals to illustrate your developer’s skills and UI/UX design experience
• Familiarity with RESTful API
• Strong knowledge of Django, Python, MySQL, Mongo
• Consistent skills on CentOS
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Fluent Verbal English with excellent writing/typing skills are essential
• Knowledge of FreeRADIUS and L2/L3 authentication models and associated protocols (WPA2-Enterprise, RADIUS, WISPr, EAP’s, PAP, MS-CHAPv2) would be an advantage.
• Ability to take initiative and deliver additional value for users, not just follow the spec and to write clear, maintainable and creative code.
What’s In This For You
• Work on solutions that can positively affect millions of travelers every day.
• Comfortable work space in our Moscow office (relocation assistance possible for the right candidate).
• Competitive salary and bonuses.
• Stock options (if you are really great and deliver)
• Ability to work and gain fantastic experience in our Hong Kong, Silicon Valley or Singapore offices for up to one month annually.
• Improve and further advance cutting-edge technology, by working together with our partners -world leaders in travel, hospitality, wireless broadband, roaming and mobile technology.
• Medical, life and travel insurance.
• Mobile phone and transportation allowance.
• Drinks / healthy snacks etc. in the office
ROAMVU - a global roaming solution for B2B and B2B2C without SIM cards, routers and using expensive 4G / LTE. Wireless Roaming Intermediary Exchange (WRIX), location based services, location based data analytics.