We are operator-independent, dynamic new player in wireless communication field specializing in advanced, carrier-grade wireless broadband solutions for Wi-Fi Roaming, Wi-Fi Offload and Wi-Fi Network Management and Monetization. We started our company in Asia's most exciting and dynamic city - Hong Kong, but now are looking to build and expand our activities to the U.S. We would invite talented and proactive professionals with significant wireless / wi-fi /mobile telecom experience to join us at this early stage on a business development journey in the exciting and rapidly growing world of next generation wireless broadband.
YOU MUST BE LOCATED IN MOSCOW or about to relocate there shortly in order to apply for this position.
You will be part of our front-end mobile client development team, working on UI, wireless network discovery, seamless connectivity and authentication of users, as well as integration of the mobile client with our back-end platforms.
We are building something new, something truly global and something really useful to many people. Do you want to join us on this exiting journey?
- 3+ years of experience building high traffic, large scale applications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, connecting applications to back-end services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of L2 and L3 authentication models and associated protocols (WPA2-Enterprise, RADIUS, WISPr, EAP’s, PAP, MS-CHAPv2) would be a big plus
- Released commercial apps, featuring various user registration and authentication options as well as “transactional” and “wallet” functions
- Coding creativity and ability to deliver innovative outcomes beyond the spec
- High level of personal responsibility and ability to deliver quality results on time
- Good spoken English with excellent writing skills.
In collaboration with some of the best and biggest names in IT and telecom, you will be directly contributing to design and development of advanced next-gen mobile products that could positively impact millions of travelers around the world.
ROAMVU - a global roaming solution for B2B and B2B2C without SIM cards, routers and using expensive 4G / LTE. Wireless Roaming Intermediary Exchange (WRIX), location based services, location based data analytics.