With PlayVS, students can play video games as a sport for a state championship. Come help us as we bring esports to 20K high schools for the first time ever nationwide.
We are seeking a Data Analyst (Data Scientist/Visualization Master) to become an integral part of our team! You will analyze data and build visualizations to better understand industry business & trends in order to increase our community engagement. This is a vital role to the success of our business.
Learn more about PlayVS here:
• Drive projects to identify key levers for new user growth, retention, and revenue
• Leverage data to understand the product, identify opportunities, and execute initiatives to drive growth and engagement
• Drive experiment design, interpretation, and actionable insights
• Partner closely with Product & Marketing teams to drive data-driven solutions and alignment
• Self motivated with a growth mindset - you seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team
What youve accomplished:
• 3+ years in a data-intensive role
• Bachelors degree in quantitative field (or equivalent training & experience)
• Proficiency with SQL, Excel, and R or Python
• Strong team player who can work well across multiple cross-functional teams, including, finance, growth, product, engineering, and data teams
• Focus on scale - develop tooling to automate commonly requested analyses
• Experience building out data pipelines from new and raw data sources
• You have a passion for video gaming, esports, and high school sports
PlayVS is building the infrastructure for high school esports and have the exclusive rights to introduce video games as a sport in 20K high schools nationwide. So for the first time ever, students can play esports for a state championship like other sports and be recognized by their state association.