Do you want to make a direct impact on the growth of the business of a great gaming company?
Are you analytically strong and business-savvy number-cruncher who can independently manage multiple advertising campaigns?
PlaySimple Games is looking for a User Acquisition expert to lead and champion integrated mobile marketing initiatives for our new and existing mobile games.
In this role, you will be a key member of our team tasked with growing our user base and expanding our audience.
If you enjoy, strategically planning, developing and executing integrated marketing programs across several platforms (i.e.: Facebook, Chartboost, and more) that will generate the demand, growth and subsequent acquisition of users across our entire game portfolio, you’ll love this job.
• Grow our mobile user base and drive traffic through paid advertising
• Work with multiple advertising channels
• Provide analytical insight into mobile trends and strategize adjustments to increase our audience
• Uncover creative and non-traditional means to capitalize on untapped sources of traffic
• Synthesize external and internal data along with team feedback to develop coherent roadmaps and test plans for growing our player audience
• Build and expand relationships with external partners, publishers and traffic sources
• Manage ongoing optimization of the acquisition funnel including A/B and multivariate testing
• Work effectively across multiple internal teams (product, creative, engineering, etc.) to deliver successful end-to-end campaign definition, development and execution
• Measure campaign effectiveness, return on marketing spend, performance and campaign ROI
• Identify new partner, platform, and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
• Develop test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations based on testing.
• Partner with International and Localization teams to support International advertising as appropriate.
What we’re looking for :
• 1-3 years experience with a strong marketing background with a multi-channel focus, preferably within a high-tech/internet company (ideally within the mobile industry)
Intuitive grasp of data and strong with Excel
• Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising a must.
• Analytical and data-focused with experience in mobile analytics, optimization and A/B testing
• Proactive, energetic self-starter who thrives on getting things done
• Exceptional communications skills: written, verbal as well as presentation abilities
• SQL and/or Programming Experience a plus.
• We’re building a world class mobile entertainment company out of India
• We're a small but sharp team – including alums from IIT, NIT, BITS, Zynga, Yahoo & Bain
• We’re VC-funded, have built hit games, and have exciting things lined up in the next few months
• It’s early days still at PlaySimple, and this is an opportunity to work & grow with a team that has a most excellent track record.