Augmented Reality is the future computing platform and we are creating breath taking AR experiences for kids to learn about the world around them, and build their foundational skills in a manner never seen before! We bring the tactile feeling of physical toys and the sensorially rich and variable content of digital format, under a single roof! Come shape the future of early learning with us!
Engaging kids is not just about colorful visuals, it needs careful designing, understanding of what works with kids and a lot of iterations. And what comes as perk is a lot of fun while working with kids. Designers @PlayShifu lead the visual appeal of all products, games, branding and social channel.
What You Will Do:
- Lead efforts on all user experience designing (all PlayShifu apps)
- Lead efforts on all UI elements designing (all PlayShifu apps)
- Prototype and testing with kids (with the team) - Prioritize and sort through learnings and feedback
- Work with the content writer to execute one vision
What We Are Looking For:
- 3+ yr of experience as a UI/IX designer (brownie points if you have worked on kids products!)
- An excellent grasp of Adobe Creative Suite.
- An aptitude to learn
- Nimble on feet
What We Offer:
- Awesomely talented team to work with
- Full responsibility on core game/toy design and concepts
- More than market salary
- Central location
- A fully stocked kitchen
- Team events
- and more!