Augmented Reality is the future computing platform and we are creating breath taking AR experiences for kids to learn about the world around them, and build their foundational skills in a manner never seen before! We bring the tactile feeling of physical toys and the sensorially rich and variable content of digital format, under a single roof! Come shape the future of early learning with us!
About the Opening:
At PlayShifu, the small development team builds the core of the overall experience. Right from the foundation of Augmented Reality, to enchanting visual app experience, they are the creators of magic!
The focus of the development team is on the mobile stack and supporting APIs. The team works closely with the design team and users. We have iOS and Android apps and there is an opportunity to build great things on both the platforms. We do not have a dedicated product team, so a lot of things which product managers do also comes under the R&R, for example talking to users and refining our understanding of their need, features planning etc.
What You Will/Can Do:
- Develop Unity game flow, core game structures, enchanting UI
- Learn the fundamentals of Augmented Reality development (AR is the future computing platform, we firmly believe that!)
- Work with design and sales teams to refine apps to better suit customer needs
What We Are Looking For:
- 1+ yr of Unity development experience
- Remarkable aptitude to learn
- Nimble on feet
What We Offer:
- Full responsibility on Unity app flow (end to end development)
- Competitive salary, equity in the company
- Ability to lead a team
- Central location, a fully stocked kitchen, lunch, team events, happy hours, foosball, and more!