Plate IQ's mission to transform how restaurants operate with beautiful modern tools and insightful data. At Plate IQ, you would join a diverse team dedicated to bringing the tools and analytics, only available to large chains until now, to every restaurant in the country.
Qubiqle Inc. (Emeryville, CA) seeks a Data Engineer to :
- Develop Machine Learning models, build classifiers & structured prediction models
- Dev. language models & statistical/pattern recognition models
- Dev. ETL pipeline for processing EDI invoice feeds
- Dev. price/market place models
- Dev. models to infer pack size & unit of measurement from uncertain in machine invoice data
- Dev. models to perform competitive price analysis and explore market inefficiencies
- Build key business KPI & metrics to track the operational cost & quality of data entry work force
- Build distrib. micro services infrastructure on AWS using AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Celery and Flask for hosting data services and processing invoices at scale.
- Report to executive team on key business KPI and operational metrics.
- Hire and mentor data scientists and engineers.
- Masters in Computer Science,
- Information Systems or related field plus 1-year experience in developing machine learning algorithms, ETL and scalable event driven infrastructure.
Email resumes to: email@example.com
Plate IQ is changing how $702B hospitality industry operates. We leverage OCR, machine learning, and real-time analytics to automate the back-office & provide pricing transparency to increase profits in what has notoriously been a low-margin industry. With Plate IQ, restaurants pay invoices, track inventory and understand their spend. We can tell in real time, how much a restaurant is spending on a specific item or better yet how much they should charge to make a profit on a dish when prices of ingredient goes up.
We are process over $2BB of restaurant purchases a year, tracking prices for over 1MM different products from over 30K suppliers. We have meaningful revenues and have doubled our customers in the last 4 months.