As a Project Manager / Program Manager you will sit between the product management, business development, and engineering teams, where you will help manage our day-to-day product development process. As part of this role, you will own release schedules and work closely with software engineers, QA, product managers and customers to ensure products and new features are developed, tested and released on time. You will identify and manage risks, making judgments about quality and stopping/speeding up production at the right time.
Beyond product delivery and technical skills, you have proven experience in the delivery of complex large-scale projects. You have a strong internal drive, a collaborative method of working, and experience delivering complex systems on time.
Product over research: We are working at the cutting-edge and make research-level breakthroughs, but our focus is driving value for our customers, not writing research papers.
We work hard: We pride ourselves on delivering product to our customers, on-time and on-spec. To do this, we work smart, and we work hard.
*** Pilot AI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters not associated with Pilot AI. ***
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 2 years of experience in program/project management and/or technical partner management/operations.
* Experience tracking and translating engineering discussions into actionable engineering tasks and next steps.
* Familiarity with project tracking tools such as Jira.
* Ability to take responsibility for projects and manage through to completion.
* Hands-on experience shipping software solutions and go-to-market program management, while fostering respectful, productive working relationships.
* Experience with software development in web, desktop, and embedded environments. . Familiarity with both agile and waterfall program management methodologies.
* Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously and to adapt to changing environments.
* Demonstrated oral/written communication, interpersonal, and people skills.
* Ability and willingness to travel.
* Preference given to those w/ US Government security clearance.
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
* Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
* Stock Option Plan
* Training & Development
* Free Food & Snacks
We're building a deep-learning based computer vision platform to solve real problems directly on compute-constrained embedded devices.
We're working with some of the largest consumer electronics and chip companies.
We're profitable, are backed by top VCs, and are HIRING! If you're interested in helping us ship great products with our customers that are used every day by millions of people around the world, drop us a line at email@example.com