This syndicate invests in tremendous entrepreneurs building disruptive data-centric US and Israeli companies, with a preference for the financial services, real estate and commerce industries. It invests at all stages, from early to growth stage opportunities, and plays an active role as value-added investor.
I have been a SF-based entrepreneur for the last 15 years and have had a number of successful exits:
- I was the CEO/co-founder of one of the first marketing automation SaaS startups targeting Fortune 1000 Financial, Retail and Telco enterprises, which was acquired by Acxiom (ACXM), a $1BN leader in consumer data.
- I was also the CEO/co-founder of an early mobile-centric payment company, acquired by Connexity (formerly known as Shopzilla), a leading player in online commerce.
Prior to running my entrepreneurial ventures, I worked at the Boston Consulting Group and at Goldman Sachs, and I have invested in and managed dozens of real estate properties for more than 20 years.
I have been an active investor and advisor in Big Data, Financial Services and Real Estate Tech. Highlights include:
- WePay (leading payment platform for marketplaces, which recently raised a $40M round led by FTV Capital);
- Forter (real time fraud prevention solution for online merchants, backed by Sequoia and NEA);
- Fundbox (leading data-driven cash flow optimization solution for small businesses, which recently raised a $40M B round from General Catalyst Partners, NyCa, and Khosla Ventures);
- Sindeo (early stage consumer mortgage disruptor backed by Renren);
- Align Commerce (cross-border payment platform using blockchain as settlement rail).
- Given my strong track record and extensive relationships with entrepreneurs, investors and accelerators, I have access to a significant high-quality deal flow.
- I will share investments when the allocation is large enough to support a syndicate approach.
- Backing this syndicate doesn’t mean you have to invest in every single deal. You can opt out of any deal without incurring any penalty.
- Choose an “amount” to invest which represents the largest check you can write on a single deal. As deals become oversubscribed, I will cap the investment from you at that amount. You will therefore be able to invest less, but not more, than the amount you chose when signing up with this syndicate.
- You should really think about the investments you make, do your homework, be at ease with risk and comfortable with the fact that you may loose your entire investment.