PeoplePerHour, founded in 2008 by Xenios Thrasyvoulou, is a marketplace that connects businesses with an online workforce of 750,000 freelance workers globally. By registering on the site, freelancers can showcase their work and develop contacts with businesses keen to utilise their specialist skills. PeoplePerHour is headquartered in London, England, and has offices in Athens, Greece and New York City. The company has raised over $10MM to date from a mix of angel investors and Index Ventures. Over $100MM has been paid out to Freelancers to date on the site to date.
PeoplePerHour is a community of talented freelancers where you can get anything done remotely in as little as one hour; from a logo design or a custom wordpress theme, to photo retouching and video editing or even coding and creative writing. You can get any Job done fast, reliably and cost-effectively! Its free to ...more get started... and you can try working with a Person for a few hours before committing to more. So don’t waste time! Download PPH and start and start saving money today!
*With this App you will be able to:*
* Receive push notifications
* Browse Jobs and send direct Proposals
* Post a Job for free and receive custom Proposals from Freelancers
* Respond to your Proposals in your WorkStreams
* Browse Hourlies, fixed-price offers you can get done in a few hours
* Buy an Hourlie within the app and start your Job on the go!
* View all your WorkStreams and respond to messages
* Post an Hourlie, upload a video or photos in seconds and start selling today!
* Play: shuffle through suggested content, star the ones you like and share with friends
CERT is an acronym (score based on each action into the application) that brings together the 4 pillars that define quality for a Buyer on PPH.
In practice what this does is it takes the classic ranking score we had to date and overlays it with a quality score that’s derived from the C, E & T in CERT as ...more below.
- Repeat usage