We are looking for a full-stack designer to join our team in Berlin.
You will be mainly working with Penta marketing team focusing on our website, brand, and other topics related to growth. You need to be proficient in web and graphic design.
- Good knowledge of UX
- Video editing skills
- Illustrations creation skills
We are all fun people and have fun helping Penta rock the market, we are looking for someone who is excited about the new challenge, someone who truly cares, loves to deliver great stuff and grow professionally every day. If you are hardworking and if you have a high-quality standard for design work, you'll probably feel great at Penta.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to truly disrupt SME banking in Germany and Europe
- A great design challenge
- High degree of independence
- Working with a cool international team of top-notch professionals
- Competitive salary and a great cosy office in Berlin Mitte (close to S-Hackescher Markt)
- Unlimited fun & coffee
WHEN YOU APPLY:
Guys, those of you who are serious about the application, please send a note when applying to email@example.com:
- 2-3 sentences describing your experience doing design for marketing teams, especially website design
- What excites you about Penta
- 3 things that matter to you when choosing a new gig
Penta is a digital bank account for SMEs and startups designed to let business owners to save time and money on banking. It offers more features than traditional banks, such as the ability to get multiple Mastercards per company or low foreign transfer rates. The account can be opened online in minutes via our website - www.getpenta.com.
Penta’s vision is to build a platform of connected services around a bank account which would allow business owners to use one platform for all their financial needs. Penta launched in Germany in January 2018 and will be expanding to other European countries soon.